Sunday 13 December 2009

BREAK OUT BIGEAST PROJECT

Hi everyone!

Are you all excited for the fanmeet?
It's only 2 weeks away now! ^.^

I'm sure many of you have heard about the BigEast Break Out project right?
Their goal is to force SM to take notice of the strength and unity of TVXQ's fans worldwide by setting a new sales record for their upcoming single Break Out.

Pleases click here for more detailed information about the project.

I know that for many international fans, buying CD's from Japan can be very difficult so i'm willing to order for all UK fans who wish to participate but can't order it themselves!

Please read all the details below very carefully!

How will it work?
It's pretty simple, Just fill out the order form below. I will then email you for confirmation. Once you have confirmed and sent me your postage address, you will then send me the payment. Then i will order the singles and once they all arrive i will ship it out to you (UK addresses only). See i told you it was simple!

How do i pay?
If you are coming to the Winter Fanmeeting then you can pay me in person^^ However if you are unable to make the fanmeeting you can send it by postal order/check/bank transfer/concealed cash or meetup in London. I will be buying from Yesasia.com so shipping from them to me will be free, however the cost of shipping from me to you will be included in the price. (it shouldn't be expensive though^^)

When is the deadline?
The deadline for all payments is WEDNESDAY 20TH JANUARY 2010. So that gives you over a month to prepare. If you are unable to make the deadline for any reason please email me as soon as possible.

I'm not from the UK, can you help me order?
My first priority is the UK fans but if you need help i will do my best! Bare in mind shipping will be more expensive depending on how far away from the UK you are.

As always this is COMPLETELY non-profit to us. I will only charge what i have to pay out!

ORDER FORM:
Please state whether you would like Type A (CD+DVD) or Type B (Bonus track) and how many of each you would like to buy.

Name:
Email:
Type A (quantity):
Type B (quantity):
Total: £----
Payment method:
Questions:

EXAMPLE ORDER FORM

Name: Rei
Email: Reiko9095@gmail.com
Type A (quantity): 3
Type B (quantity): 0 <--please mark as "0" if you are only ordering one type!
Total: £32.30 (gosh i suck at maths i bet it's wrong xD)
Payment method: PP
Questions: DOU IU KOTO?



Shouyu koto xD

Let's do our best for this project! Buy as many as you can for friends/family/random people on the street! Let's share our love for Tohoshinki!

I will be using my personal email to reply (Reiko9095@gmail.com) not the fanclub email. Please contact me there with any questions!

Rei
x

3 comments:

  1. i'm in london. i cant go to the meeting *sad* becos i have to go back to my country. can i just send money to your bank account?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that bank tranfer is fine! Can you please email your order form to reiko9095@gmail.com
    Thanks

    Rei

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've emailed you! Thank you^.^

    ReplyDelete